Training & Coaching
(3 one-day modules + coaching)
Intensive Training & Coaching
(5 modules - 12 days + coaching)
- get to know your own personality and behavioural profile better - and get advise and coaching that will push you, and demand much more of you, in order to help you grow beyond where you are today.
- learn how to fine-tune your messages to improve your partner communication with different personality types - and practice it to assimilate the skills you learn.
- do intensive exercises throughout the program to build and strengthen excellent habits concerning partner management and sales - as well as personal growth.
- get to know your
Agenda and main learning points - in brief:
- understand different partner setups.
- define vendor/partner roles and responsibilities.
- identify specific partner business issues and challenges (entry points).
- connect partner strategies, pain points and values.
- understand the roadmap for success in partner sales and partner management.
- know how to work with a partner on CxO level.
- compose a convincing value proposition that will trigger a partner (be able to close a business agreement).
- understand important aspects of sales psychology in dealing with partners.
- practice positioning or presentation to a partner (recorded on video).
- compose an executive value statement to the partner (door opening speech).
- better understand the value based buying/selling process.
- read and manage body language.
- find ways to build and maintain strong partner relationships.
- structure a presentation or proposal targeting partner executives.
- understand how to use emotional intelligence in dealing with partners.
- build a strong foundation for your business as well as your personal development.
- My personal profile/type and behavioural style.
- Start building a personal development plan.
- Practice alignment of my personality type with different partner types.
- Practice body language.
- Practice persuasion techniques.
- Coaching concerning partner communication.
- Practice partner need/want analysis.
- Practice/develop a partner value proposition/case.
- Practice a partner meeting.
- use different tools/approaches to value based positioning - targeting partners.
- understand how to trigger a decision at executive level.
- overcome objections.
- practice how to use emotional intelligence in your partner communication.
- incorporate negotiation considerations in your communication and positioning.
- be acquainted with advanced closing techniques.
- set up and secure short and long term business agreements.
- make up a plan for professional as well as personal development.
To enable the course principles and apply those in real partner situations the participants must:
- bring personal selection criteria for a partner.
- bring roadmaps that you have planned jointly with your top partners.
- forward typical samples of partner development plans that you have worked on before.
Price: go to