Training & Coaching
(3 one-day modules + coaching)
Intensive Training & Coaching
(5 modules - 12 days + coaching)
Sales Coaching Programs
A unique program for those who want to understanding ERP and the associated business potential.
Selling products, solutions and services in the highly competitive ERP market space requires:
- Knowledge about the ERP vendors portfolio.
- Insight into the challenges associated with implementing, operating and expanding an ERP environment.
- Sales arguments that demonstrate compelling business value for a company running SAP,Oracle MBS or Global Technologies.
The primary objective of this course is to enable the participants to identify more and better ERP related sales opportunities - and sell more solutions in support of an ERP environment. The course will provide a deep understanding of the market and ERP customer challenges - and on top of that an overview of the different ERP solutions e.g Oracle, JDE, SAP, Navision, Axapta or Business One and the way the ERP Vendors position them in the different market segments and industries. Sales arguments that highlight business value potential will be a key topic during the course.
The Advanced ERP Sales Enablement program is unique with its blend of topics covered in three 1-day courses, with 3-5 weeks in between - giving time for individual performance coaching (IPC), which will help you turn new knowledge into competencies. This offers you an exceptional personal growth opportunity in the areas taught.
Main learning points:
- Insight into the ERP vendors capabilities, strategies and evolution.
- The ERP vendors new strategy - Enterprise Services Architecture/Service Oriented Architecture.
- Their new value proposition.
- An understanding of challenges and key drivers as seen by the ERP customers.
- Different ERP technologies.
- Ways to identify and win ERP related sales opportunities.
- Composing a Value Proposition targeting an ERP customer.
- Understanding the value based buying/selling process as it relates to ERP customers.
Who should attend?
Sales Professionals who are experienced in sales but are missing vital insight into sales opportunities and selling points targeting different ERP customers.
To enable the course principles and apply those in real sales situations the participants should:
- bring actual ERP, eg. SAP, Oracle, JDE, PeopleSoft, Sage, Microsoft Navision, Axapta or other
Price: go to