· Emotional Intelligence »
Personal Power »
Personal Growth »
There are several types of intelligence that human beings are equipped - with some more, with some less. Most people believe that the logical-mathematical type of intelligence (the IQ rating that many people focus on) has the most impact on whether you have success in life. That is absolutely wrong. If you want to do something that can really help you improve the quality of your life (in every way) - there is one thing that comes first: strengthen and cultivate your emotional intelligence as much as you possibly can.
Attending this training and coaching program will give you insight into the vast and exiting topic of Emotional Intelligence - and provide you knowledge and techniques that will strengthen your communications competencies and your ability to understand and read other peoples emotions, needs, and wants. A combination of group coaching, group exercises, and personal coaching will make certain that you will not just pick up skills - you will practice what you learn and turn skills into new competencies.
Our team of highly skilled trainers and coaches delivers pragmatic, provocative and valuable personal development programs - helping each participant to:
- use emotional intelligence for better self-awareness and self-management. To become more familiar with your emotions, name them correctly, attribute them to the right sources, and avoid acting upon them too quickly. This also helps you to better recognize your strengths and weaknesses.
- see how emotions are caused. Understand the psychological factors that cause your emotions - and how to exploit them in your personal development.
- manage your emotions and behavior in a better way. Improve your self-regulation and cope with frustration in a smarter way - to better reach your goals.
- read and understand other people better. Improve your empathy. Be able to better identify other peoples - emotions - and understand their feelings and the reasons behind. Become better at listening to other people and be aware of what their feeling are - and why. This will help you better identify the needs and wants of people you are connected with.
- analyze and understand relationships better. Become better to solve problems in relationships - to connect better with others - and maintain good relationships with honest expression of emotions – based on diplomacy, consideration and respect.
- understand how important it is to have the right mindset - and how a value mindset is shaped.
Personal and confidential Emotional Intelligence Assessment: All participants will take an EQ test, and have an optional one-on-one debrief of the results with a coach. The assessment will help participants identify key strengths and vulnerabilities and make a development plan for how to grow the Emotional Intelligence. The Emotional Intelligence coaching program is unique with its blend of lectures and coaching conducted as 3 modules, with 2-6 weeks in between. This will give time for individual personal development coaching, helping you to turn new knowledge into competencies. This offers you an exceptional personal development opportunity - helping you to refine and strengthen your soft skills.
The main learning points will deal with how to:
- Understand your emotions and gain more emotional awareness.
- Recognize own feelings, but also identify and understand the feelings of others.
- Manage your emotions and improve self-regulating.
- Control your feelings and emotions and avoid reacting inappropriately towards other people.
- Engage in appropriate actions, given the emotional content of a situation.
- Understand the emotions of others, and respond to them in an optimal way.
- Make better decisions by anticipating ways in which others will react to those decisions.
- Inspire and motivate others to engage more seriously, work smarter and more effectively.
- Use emotional intelligence to strengthen influence, trust, communication, and accountability.
- Handle fear, anger, guilt, antipathy, and frustration.
- Manifest self-acceptance and confidence in order to live your full potential without self imposed limitations.
- Improve the quality of your life by letting more happiness, joy, love, and kindness into it - on an ongoing basis.
Who should attend?
Everybody who wants to improve self awareness, self management, empathy, and relationship management – to make a greater life.
Feedback from participants is very clear in pointing out the values both in terms of professional and personal development. Some of them you can read here »
Price: go to price overview »
Recommended follow on courses:
- Personal Power
- Personal Growth
If you would rather want a coaching program tailored to your needs visit custom-built-coaching programs »