Training & Coaching
(3 one-day modules + coaching)
Become a Mentor and Coach
Intensive Trainings & Coaching
(5 modules - 12 days + coaching)
Advanced Leadership Coaching Program
Increasing your Emotional Intelligence will help you improve in all areas of leadership; in all aspects of communication, negotiation, and objection handling as well as the important motivational abilities. A combination of classroom training and exercises will ensure that you will not just pick up skills; you will also practice what you have learned; to start turning skills into competencies.
Exercises and the coaching sessions will focus on:
- Recognizing emotions - the ability to detect and decode emotions in faces, voices, movements, etc. - including the ability to identify one’s own emotions. Recognizing other people’s emotions presents a basic aspect of emotional intelligence, as it facilitates all other aspects of emotional intelligence.
- Understanding emotions - the ability to comprehend emotion language and to grasp complicated connections between emotions. For example, understanding emotions encompasses the ability to be sensitive to slight variations in emotions, and the ability to recognize and describe how emotions progress over time.
- Using emotions - the ability to exploit emotions to facilitate various cognitive activities, such as thinking and problem solving. The emotionally intelligent person can get the most out of his or her changing moods in order to best fit the task or challenge at hand.
- Managing emotions - the ability to regulate emotions in both ourselves and in others. Therefore, the emotionally intelligent manager or executive can control emotions, even negative ones, and use them constructively to achieve his goals.
The main learning points will deal with how to:
- Become more familiar with your own and other people's emotions. Name them correctly, attribute them to the right sources, and avoid acting upon them too quickly.
- Identify the way emotions are caused and understand the psychological factors beyond.
- Manage your emotions and behavior to handle different situations in a better way.
- Improve your self-regulation and cope with frustration in a smarter way to better reach your goals.
- Take advantage of emotional intelligence in managing your team.
- Build a strong, flexible and highly effective team - motivated by the right culture.
- Become good at triggering a decision.
- Deal with objections in a positive way.
- Use emotional intelligence to inspire and motivate.
- Encourage confidence and trust.
- Enhance your conflict management skills.
- Conduct better performance reviews.
- More successfully build relationships with other people.
- Improve your empathy. Be able to better identify other people's emotions - and understand their feelings and the reasons behind. Become better at listening to other people and be aware of what their feelings are – and where they come from. This will help you better identify the needs and wants of the people you try to lead.
- Become better at solving problems in relationships - to connect better with others - and maintain good relationships with honest expression of emotions based on diplomacy, consideration and respect. This will, for example, help you do much better in negotiations and in handling objections.
This coaching program is unique with its blend of classroom training, group work, group coaching and personal coaching conducted as 3 one-day modules. With 3-5 weeks in between the modules there will be time for individual performance coaching, helping you to turn new knowledge into competencies. This offers you an exceptional leadership development and growth opportunity - where you can refine and strengthen your soft skills as a leader.
Who should attend? Price: go to