Training & Coaching
(3 one-day modules + coaching)
Emotional Intelligence in your Leadership
Become a Mentor and Coach
Intensive Trainings & Coaching
(5 modules - 12 days + coaching)
Advanced Leadership Coaching Program
- Usual leadership training is great, but unfortunately much of the investment in such seminars is lost due to the one-shot nature of the training. With our traning and coaching programs you will have 3-5 weeks in between the modules - where we provide individual coaching and a chance to practice and absorb the lessons learned.
- Experienced leaders know that outstanding performance is the result of practicing the lessons learned on a regular basis. Our programs offers you the opportunity to stimulate and strengthen excellent leadership habits and personal growth.
- We coach and work with managers and executives to create outstanding results. Just as an Olympic athlete works with a coach to win a gold medal. We, as your leadership coach will identify your weaknesses, develop your known and unknown strengths/potential, and help you grow. You will be pushed and challenged - and we will demand more from you, in order to help you bring your leadership career to a new level.
- creating a repeatable model for consistent peak performance.
- Executives who make it to the top have great mentors who help them get there. In today's world, a manager or executive has less time than ever to improve his competencies. Mentoring with one of our experienced leadership coaches is the best way to get you out of your comfort zone - and reach your goals.
Being successful as a leader can be learned. If you want to make a difference in your performance, investing in leadership performance coaching is one of the best investments you can make. We bring real-life, practical experience into the training room. Our team of highly skilled trainiers and coaches delivers pragmatic, provocative and valuable training programs - helping you to become a more confident and competent leader.
Feedback from participants on our coaching programs is very clear in pointing out the values both in terms of professional and personal development. Some of the the comments you can read here